Many of our letters and newsletters are now sent out directly to parents via e-mail, using the Teachers2Parents system.
We have had several queries from parents about e-mails not being received. This can be due to messages being marked as ‘junk’ or spam.
Microsoft have updated their security filters for e-mails. This has resulted in emails from Teachers2parents now going into the Junk and Spam folders.
If you have a Hotmail, Outlook or Microsoft Live e-mail address, please check your junk folder.
To prevent e-mails from being put into this folder, add the address, firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact and in your “safe senders” list. Further instructions are at the bottom of this page.
How to add Teachers2Parents as a Contact:
- In the far bottom left, click on People which is an icon that looks like two people
- On this new page, click on the green New Contact button in the top left
- In the window, type the school name in the First Name/Surname fields
- Under Contact Information, type in email@example.com
- Click Create
- Now click on Mail in the far bottom left which looks like an envelope icon.
How to add Teachers2Parents as a Safe sender:
- Click on Settings which is a cogwheel icon in the top right hand corner
- Click ‘View all Outlook settings’ which will open a window
- On the left hand side menu, click on Junk email
- Under ‘Blocked senders and domains’, please check that there is nothing there for @teachers2parents.co.uk. If there is, click on the Delete icon to remove it.
- Under ‘Safe senders and domains’, click on Add and type firstname.lastname@example.org
- You could also add this email to the Safe mailing lists further down
- Click Save in the top right corner.