Our Denominational Inspection will take place on 8-9 May 2018. We welcome the Inspectors who are coming to witness the excellent work that goes on in school and experience the Catholic Life and Collective Worship of our school.
Our Mission Statement
St Joseph's aims to provide a caring and learning community in which the contribution of each is recognised and developed as an expression of our Catholic faith and identity rooted in the Gospel and the teachings of Jesus Christ.
OFSTED January 2017
For the latest inspection report please click on the link below.
Latest .......... St Joseph's RC Primary School Calendar Events
- Bag2School Collection Week21May2018
- First Holy Communion, Football Team, Rec & Yr6 Photographs24May2018
8:00 am - 8:30 am
- Yr4 First Holy Communion Mass24May2018
9:30 am - 10:00 am
- Yr2 Multi skills competition24May2018
- Change for Life - Multi Sports Club24May2018
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
Please find some supporting Maths ideas for over the Summer holidays on the link below.
Please find link to the application form for this year's Holy Island Camp for children in Year 5 and 6.
Mrs C Jary
Mrs P Swanston
Mrs E Matthews